Comment from: Rex [Visitor]
RexI remember the first time I heard this song as a kid; scared the *!@ out of me!
08/26/08 @ 00:31
Comment from: Sarah [Visitor]
SarahHahah! This song brings back great memories from elementary school! I still remember... our teacher let us sing the songs, even though our principal forbade the celebration of Halloween when I was in 3rd grade~
10/21/08 @ 19:41
Comment from: Angelica [Visitor]
AngelicaI have been searching for this song forever! I remember singing it as a kid but could only remember the 'ooo-ooo-ooo' part and now I've found it!

Thank you!
10/21/08 @ 21:20
Comment from: l c [Visitor] Email
l cbeen singing this song with the little kids for years and they still love it scares them every time lol
10/27/08 @ 19:03
Comment from: Michael [Visitor]
MichaelThanks for bringing back a classic. I like your rendition. I remember singing Skin and Bones in class when I was a kindergartener back in the late 80s and it gave me the creeps. If I recall correctly it was a woman who sang the original. And it was very eerie... You wouldn't happen to know the original composer, or know the version I'm speaking of, would you?
04/19/09 @ 04:31
Comment from: M Ryan Taylor [Member] Email
M Ryan TaylorAs far as I know it is a folk song, so no composer . . . its been around for a very long time.
04/19/09 @ 15:35
Comment from: Charlene [Visitor]
CharleneI remember this song when I was in Elementary
10/20/09 @ 07:07
Comment from: Aaron Binder [Visitor]
Aaron Binderskin in bones was my top favorite halloween songs when I was in grade school
10/29/10 @ 06:05
Comment from: LaTaiya [Visitor] Email
LaTaiyaMy sister and I were trying to remember the words to this song last night and we couldn't. It stayed on my mind all night long. So the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was search for this song. I remember this song when I was about 7 or 8 and I'm 27 now. I love this song. When I found it I told posted the words to my sisters facebook page. I know that when she checks her account she is going to be smiling from ear to ear. I just love this song. Brings back old memories.
12/18/10 @ 09:02
Comment from: Creeper [Visitor]
CreeperI used to sing this all the time in Kindergarden.

Thank you so much forpsoting the lyrics.
12/21/10 @ 11:04
« Three Little Ghostesses : a Halloween SongQueen Nefertiti : a Halloween Song »