Jackolantern Pumpkin Cards
This is the second of a four suit set of cards I am creating on a Halloween theme to make a complete deck of cards suitable for any type of card game. By themselves they are ready to be used in games like ‘Memory’ or ‘Old Maid’, etc. - you’ll just need to print 2 sets of these cards. You can print these on regular paper, of course, but what’s the fun in that? I suggest:
- Find some really fun Halloween scrapbook paper (with a regular pattern on it) and print these cards on to the white (undecorated) side of the paper.
- Cut the cards out and then laminate them. After laminating, trim the plastic to a 1/4 inch on all sides.
About the Artwork
- This artwork was created for the music video, Five Little Pumpkins. You can learn more about the music here: Thirteen for Halloween.
- The artwork was created with with crayons and watercolors.
- Create your own Jackolanterns: Draw a Jackolantern with crayons. Choose a contrasting watercolor and mix thinly. Gently wash over your crayon design with a soft brush. Let dry. Apply second and third coat if desired. Cut out and collage together : if you make enough you can have a pumpkin patch.
No feedback yet
|« Mosaic : a great word | story game for Halloween||Printable Halloween Graveyard Cards (Suit #1) : for Memory, Old Maid, and other Card Games »|