By Thirteen for Halloween on Aug 20, 2008 | In Party Games
Thanks to "cerinad", a user on Halloween Forum, for this idea. I’ve tweaked it a bit.
- 2 complete skeletons that come apart.
- A large home or yard.
- Hide the bones from the two skeletons across your yard or throughout your home.
- Divide your guests into two teams and set them loose trying to assemble a complete skeleton.
- If a team finds more than one of the same bone, tell them to take the bone back where they found it.
- The first team to assemble their complete skeleton wins.
- Give each team the skull of their skeleton and explain that they will need to complete the skeleton.
- Color code your two skeletons or mark them somehow so that the parts are not interchangeable.
No feedback yet
|« Book Psychic - Halloween Party Game / Magic Trick||9 Square Halloween Monster Search Game »|