By Thirteen for Halloween on Aug 9, 2008 | In Party Games
This is a great game I recently found : Buried Words. Here is my Halloween variation.
- Pad of paper for each guest (see "Back to School" sales)
- Pen or pencil for each guest (also on sale in the Fall)
How to Play:
- Show your guests an example of a buried word: "He held the hag hostage."
- Point out the buried word: "He held the hag hostage." (ghost)
- Explain that the buried word must be a noun related to Halloween and that it should be contained in a clearly understandable sentence.
- Give your guests 5 minutes to come up with their buried word sentence.
- Everyone trades their sentence with another person across the room (those that don’t finish are out).
- The person to correctly identify the buried word of their partner’s sentence first wins.
- Be sure to reward the winner with a favor.
Play as many rounds as you like. Have fun!
No feedback yet
|« Audacious Halloween Dictionary||Halloween Reverse Apple Bobbing »|