By Thirteen for Halloween on Jul 17, 2008 | In Party Games
Play this the same as regular musical chairs, except use scary (or not so scary) Halloween music.
For those of you who have never played musical chairs:
- A group of party goers stands around a circle of chairs, only there is one less chair than there are partiers.
- The music starts and the group begins to walk around the group of chairs.
- The person in charge of the music stops it at a random spot.
- All the people try to get into a chair.
- The person who is left without a chair is out.
- A chair is also removed and the process is repeated until there is only one chair and one champion.
No feedback yet
|« Halloween Reverse Apple Bobbing||Halloween Candy Corn Toss (Relay Race) »|