By Thirteen for Halloween on Jul 16, 2008 | In Party Games
This is a really fun activity for a party of any age group. We’ve done this with a wide range of ages in our own family. All but the very youngest have been able to participate. The rules are simple:
- Sit in a circle and pass out a pad of lined paper and pen to each person in the circle.
- Everyone writes an opening sentence on his/her pad for a Halloween story.
- Everyone then passes their pad to the person on their left and then adds a sentence to the pad they receive from the person on their right.
- This process is repeated until the pads have made it around the circle.
- The last person to write on the pad must try to sum up and give the story an ending with the last sentence.
- The stories are passed once more to the left, to the person who started the story.
- The stories are then read aloud (you can turn off the lights and use a flashlight ‘Open Mic’ style).
No feedback yet
|« Halloween Word Scramble||Witches Brew : Halloween Word Game requires good Timing »|