By Thirteen for Halloween on May 24, 2008 | In Activities
Nothing is as satisfying as playing back the shrieks and moans of your little ones as a soundtrack for trick-or-treating.
Get the family together to gather and record a bunch of different sound effects that you can tape consecutively on a special Halloween sound effects tape. Kids can make all kinds of scary sounds with their bodies alone. With a little assist from Mom and Dad, the tape will be truly a horror! Some ideas:
- Screaming at various pitches
- Moaning, clicking and clacking with tongue. All kinds of mouth sounds.
- Squeaking door
- Barking dog
- Whooshing and sushing sounds
- Tinkling bells, gongs, cymbals and various musical instrument sounds if you are so lucky to have some
- Have a Halloween sound scavenger hunt for items that make scary sounds
Think up your own and this is one tape they will never want to give away! Play the tape near the door or through a window when trick-or-treaters come by.
No feedback yet
|« Witches Brew : Halloween Word Game requires good Timing||Grandma Taylor's Halloween Memory Album »|