This photo album of your Halloween costumes and projects will delight your children and grandchildren for many years.
- Take pictures of everyone in their costumes, and perhaps their pumpkin creations as well.
- A group picture or some Halloween symbol could serve as the identification symbol on front of the album.
- Include pictures of your kids with their decorations or at any parties they might attend.
- Make this a group/family activity and add to it each year. It is a fun record of all your Halloween’s together!
- Place the album on display as part of your decorations each year. Kids love to finger through the photos and remember what they once wore and created, even when they are all grown up.
No feedback yet
|« Grandma Taylor's make your own Scary Sound Effects Tape||Grandma Taylor's Fortune Telling Jar »|