By Thirteen for Halloween on May 23, 2008 | In Party Games
You know the rules to Jeopardy; you have to answer with a question. Print out these answers/questions for your own Halloween Jeopardy game. Be sure to award favors to the winners.
Here are thirteen answers and their corresponding questions:
1. I was so famous in the early days of horror films that marketing execs stopped using my name in advertising materials and merely called me "the Uncanny".
- Who is Boris Karloff?
2. A creature that can only be killed with objects made of silver.
- What is a werewolf?
3. A plant whose fruits can grow upward of 1200 pounds.
- What is a pumpkin?
4. The name Halloween is derived from this old religious holiday.
- What is All Hallows Eve?
5. He tried to take over Christmas when Halloween was his true domain.
- Acceptable answers: Who is Jack? Who is the Pumpkin King? Who is Jack Skellington?
6. He disappointed the headless horseman by crossing the old bridge in Sleepy Hollow.
- Who is Ichabod Crane?
7. Every year at Halloween he flies through the air to visit good girls and boys at the pumpkin patch with gifts of toys.
- Who is the Great Pumpkin?
8. This Raven-ous author and poet is the most widely accepted master of the Gothic genre and was an influence on Alfred Hitchcock.
- Who is Edgar Allan Poe?
9. Over 75 years ago he created the iconic role of "Dracula".
- Who is Bela Lugosi?
10. He was buried alive for trying to revive his love with the spell that Isis raised Osiris from the dead.
- Who is The Mummy?
11. You wouldn’t want to be one in 17th century Salem.
- What is a witch?
12. It is considered unlucky if it were to cross your path.
- What is a black cat?
13. Two ways a vampire may be killed.
- What are wooden stakes and sunshine?
No feedback yet
|« Grandma Taylor's Halloween Night||There's a Monster on My Back! »|