This game is as old as the hills, but it is still incredibly fun and a great way to mix people up and start conversations as people enter the party. This ensures there is no "dead time" (ha ha) in the crucial first moments when your guests begin to arrive.
- Print out Theres_a_Monster_on_my_Back.pdf or create your own list of famous (or not so famous) monsters.
- Cut out the individual monsters.
- Safety pin the monsters on the back of guests as they arrive.
- Guests may ask each other "Yes or No" questions of each other, trying to guess the identity of the monster on their back.
- Have a prize for the first person to guess their monster (it’s always nice to reward the guests that come on time - you might even mention the game in your invitations and the prize as well).
Here’s a list of the monsters I’ve included in the PDF above (in a fun font, of course):
- Loch Ness Monster
- Abominable Snowman
- Mad Scientist
- Boogie Man
- Frankenstein Monster
- Headless Horseman
- Black Cat
No feedback yet
|« Halloween Jeopardy||Exquisite Corpse Party Game »|