Cheese Blob with Green Bat Chips : a Halloween Party Recipe
Cheese Blob with Green Bat Chips
from the M. Ryan Taylor | makes about 60 chips and one very simple cheese ball
- 1 8-oz package of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 1 C shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package (6) large Green Spinach Wraps
- Bat-shaped Cookie Cutter
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400°
- Mix Cream Cheese and Sour Cream together and then carefully fold in the Cheddar Cheese. Place in serving dish, cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Cut bat shapes from the Green Spinach Wraps with the Cookie Cutter.
- Arrange bat shapes on cookie sheets and brush with olive oil.
- Bake each sheet between 6-8 minutes, being careful not to bake too long.
- Serve chips arranged around cheese ball.
- Cheese balls will take on many flavors with the simplest of variations. Try adding onion, garlic, dried fruits, etc.
- Play fun Halloween music while you eat.
No feedback yet
|« Skull on a Stick : a Halloween Cookie Treat||Hypnotic Apple Cheese Pinwheels : a Halloween Party Recipe »|